It's That Time Again.
South Tampa Psychodrama Training in Cooperation with
Suncoast Psychodrama Training Announce....
Ethics & Medical Errors
Friday January 11, 2019
5 CEUs for $100*
Where: Marge Porter Resource Center
6331 Sheldon Rd. Tampa 33615
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO FULFILL YOUR CEU MANDATORY LICENSE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE MARCH!!!
$60 Ethics In Action includes 3 CEU's / $75 Walk In (Space Limited)
$40 Medical Errors includes 2 CEU's/ $55 Walk-In (Space Limited)
*$10 Discount for signing up for both= 5 CE Units for Florida LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
Ethics in Action
9:00am-Noon (3 CE Units)
1. Participants will identify and explore different types of dual relationships. (Social, professional, business, communal, institutional, forensic, supervisory, digital, online or internet; sexual)
2. Participants will identify ethical dilemmas associated with dual relationships
3. Participants will understand the pitfalls and potential benefits of non-sexual dual relationships.
4. Participants will demonstrate knowledge of boundary setting in dual relationships.
5. Participants will have familiarity with the Codes of Ethics (NASW, AMHCA, AAMFT)
6. Participants will engage in sociodramatic enactment exploring a group chosen dual relationship.
Medical Errors in Action
1:30pm-3:30pm (2 CE Units)
Medical Errors Objectives:
1. Explain the scope and definition of the medical errors problem
2. Define & discuss sentinel events as they pertain to medical errors
3. Define & apply Root Cause Analysis to prevent future medical errors
4. Recognize the different types of potential medical errors
5. Apply the course knowledge to case studies