It's That Time Again.
South Tampa Psychodrama Training in Cooperation with
Suncoast Psychodrama Training Announce....
Training with a Twist
Ethics & Medical Errors
Friday January 8, 2021
5 CEUs for $100*
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO FULFILL YOUR CEU MANDATORY LICENSE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE MARCH!!!
$65 Ethics In Action includes 3 CEU's (Space Limited)
$45 Medical Errors includes 2 CEU's (Space Limited)
*$10 Discount for signing up for both= $100 for 5 CE Units for Florida LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
Ethics in Action
12:00-3:00pm (3 CE Units)
The Ethics of Boundary Issues During a Pandemic
Therapy during the pandemic has introduced new challenges for therapists in boundaries and self-care. Telehealth, masks, home offices, children, and animals present unique challenges for structure, confidentiality and privacy. Sessions in cars, closets, bathrooms and parks changes the therapeutic relationship. How do we handle these changing boundaries while remaining true to our ethical standards both personally and professionally? Join us for a psychodramatic exploration of the quandaries of these very current issues.
1. Understand ethical standards related to boundaries.
2. Identify current pitfalls of boundary violations.
3. Identify issues in self-care that lead to ethical dilemmas
4. Have familiarity with the Codes of Ethics (NASW, AMHCA, AAMFT)
5. Engage in sociodramatic enactment exploring boundary issues
6. Gain a better understanding through psychodrama of the role ethics plays in confidentiality.
7. Learn new psychodramatic interventions for use with clients
Medical Errors in Action
3:30-5:30pm (2 CE Units)
Medical Errors in Action
This course is specifically designed to help mental health professionals create the work environment that they feel confident will protect themselves, their clients, and the public. We will use role play via Zoom to generate solutions to real-life challenges that directly affect you as a mental health professional. What are the best practices that we can set up to prevent medical errors? How do we evaluate errors to make sure they don't happen again? JL Moreno teaches that "All the resources are in the group". Let's learn from each other in this live interactive workshop that will be fun and educational.
Medical Errors Objectives:
1. Explain the scope and definition of the medical errors problem
2. Define and discuss sentinel events as they pertain to medical errors
3. Define and apply Root Cause Analysis for prevention of future medical errors
4. Recognize the different types of potential medical errors
5. Apply the course knowledge to case studies